Customized DNA oligonucleotides
Oligonucleotides for research, diagnostics und kit applications
For over 20 years, biomers.net has focused on the synthesis of customer-specific special syntheses. The combination of a selected team of experienced synthesis specialists in production and an in-house research laboratory enables the continuous improvement of established processes as well as the development of new nucleic acid synthesis and modification techniques. In this way, we can respond individually to your wishes and implement customer-oriented, complex synthesis strategies.
Our focus has always been on the quality and reliability of our oligos and service. In addition to simple PCR primers, we also offer complex, highly modified oligonucleotides, which are used not only in research but also in molecular diagnostics.
In order to continue and expand our consistently high quality, our quality management system (QMS) has been certified and is constantly being re-evaluated:
- ISO 9001:2015 for the production and distribution of research-grade synthetic biopolymers
- ISO 13485:2016 for the production and distribution of synthetic oligonucleotides for diagnostic applications
Our QMS documentation represents our basis for reproducible oligo synthesis of excellent quality. This includes:
- Sending analytical documentation of the QC results in paper form
- Monitoring of documents
- Change management
- Corrective and preventive actions
- Supply chain management
- Quality agreements and contracts
The processes of our QMS are constantly checked and optimized in regular audits carried out by officially designated bodies, customers or internally.
Custom oligonucleotides for diagnostic applications according to ISO 13485
Project development - flexible production of your oligonucleotides for diagnostics
- Production and quality control tailored to your needs
Customer-oriented special syntheses are a challenge that we are happy to accept. Sophisticated synthetic chemistry and modern synthesizers ensure fast and efficient production of oligonucleotides with almost any sequence. Due to our many years of experience in oligo production, our syntheses are optimized in all production steps and in a highly automated production and quality control laboratory, each oligo is checked for purity in a multi-stage process.
The following methods are available to you for QC:
- OD measurement for exact quantity determination
- Verification of the integrity and correctness of the oligo sequence using Maldi-TOF or LCMS
- Capillary gel electrophoresis (CE analysis)
- Fluorescence spectroscopy
- Concentration measurement
Hundreds of modifications, different synthesis scales, and largely freely selectable purification levels allow individual and application-related oligonucleotide synthesis. Improved coupling strategies also enable more precise tailoring to individual needs and also make complex modification and dye combinations on the oligo possible.
This flexibility enables us to respond to your needs and support you in planning and implementing your project.
Our interdisciplinary team will be glad to assist you at any time in all matters relating to oligos. In addition to our synthesis specialists, who have many years of experience in nucleic acid chemistry and the production of oligonucleotides, we also offer you advice from our technical support team. Our employees have experience from a wide range of applications in which oligos are used and are happy to discuss your individual project in order to offer the optimal solution for you and your application.
- individual scales
- coordinated purification and analysis methods
- validated production processes with specially developed software
- process-accompanying controls and backup of production data
- complex modification couplings
- Production of customer-specific oligo mixtures
- Determination of product specifications in quality agreements
- Forecasts and capacity planning
In order to ensure reproducible results in oligo synthesis, some points of the process should be determined during the development phase:
- Determination and establishment of reproducible synthesis strategies
- Identification of possible risks during synthesis
- Preparation of small-scale test syntheses to verify the oligo design
- prompt adjustment of possible changes in design, production process, synthesis strategy, etc.
Simply contact us on Tel +49 731 70 396 0 or email@example.com